Ladda ner vår App
Till våra produkter C5, C10 och Link 1 behöver du vår lättanvända och gratis app.
Ladda ner den här:
Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions
Bluetooth is a wireless technology that makes short-range connections between devices at distances up to 10 meters. Obstacles like walls and interference with microwave ovens can shorten range.
- Turn on your speaker.
- Press Bluetooth button on speaker (or remote), LED will start flashing.
- Open up your Bluetooth settings on your device.
- After approx. 20sec, your speaker name will appear in Bluetooth list.
- Press the speaker name.
- Done! Start playing your music.
No, you can not pair Audio Pro speakers with Bluetooth to each other.
1. From the Apple menu, select System Preferences.
2. Open the Bluetooth preference pane.
3. Click ”+” to add a new Bluetooth device.
4. Turn the speaker on.
5. Push the Bluetooth button on your speaker til the LED flashes.
6. your Audio Pro speaker from the list of available devices and click Continue.
1. Turn the speaker on.
2. Push the Bluetooth button on your speaker til the LED flashes.
3. Open your Control Panel.
4. Select Hardware and Sound.
5. Select Devices and Printers.
6. Select Bluetooth Devices.
7. Click Add a device. Select your Audio Pro speaker from the list of devices, and then click next.
Your device (smart phone, tablet or computer) has 1 volume control, and your Audio Pro speaker has 1 volume control. Set volume on speaker to max, and then adjust volume on your device.
It is possible that your phone or tablet is already paired to something else. Maybe you had your phone paired to a car stereo, or a speaker in another room of your house.
Reset the Bluetooth on your phone (or iPad, tablet etc) in Bluetooth settings.
– Turn Bluetooth OFF and then ON again right from your device (i.e. phone).
– ”Forget” your Bluetooth device and redo pairing.
This will reset any existing Bluetooth connections, allowing you to reconnect to your speaker. You may also need to do pairing process again.
Just like your Wi-Fi, cellphone, and other wireless signals, Bluetooth range and performance can vary depending a number of factors. All smartphones and tablets aren’t created equal, so be aware that the following can have varying influence on your Bluetooth connection quality –
If your phone is in your pocket and you’re moving between rooms in your home, Bluetooth distance is reduced significantly. Try to keep your device in the same room as your Bluetooth speaker for optimal performance.
Your body makes a better door than a window. In fact, the human body is one of the worst offenders when it comes to blocking Bluetooth signals (as are all ”watery” objects). If you are in between your device and your Bluetooth speaker (like if your phone was in your back pocket), it may affect performance.
Other wireless signals
If you have a lot of devices fighting for wireless airspace in your home, they can interfere with each other. If there is no other interference (your device and speaker are in the same room with no obstructions) and you’re still experiencing issues, make sure that any other Bluetooth devices or peripherals you have in close proximity are disabled.
Download user manuals and more for older Audio Pro products.
Don't find what you're looking for? Send us an email and we will help you out.