Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions before purchasing our products. If you have any questions , please send us an email
Order & Payment
Audio Pro AB
SE-254 266 Helsingborg, Sweden
Company Registration number: 556250-5916
VAT/TVA number: SE556250591601
Telephone: +46(0)42 370280
TERMS USED IN THIS AGREEMENT
In this agreement the following terms shall mean: ”Audio Pro”, ”we” or ”us” means Audio Pro AB, its employees, subcontractors and/or other companies which are appointed by Audio Pro to provide services in relation to the Audio Pro.
At the moment we deliver to addresses in:
– UNITED KINGDOM
More countries and regions will be added continuously.
The usual time of delivery depends on the address and if the product is in stock. We will try to deliver your products as fast as possible but delays can occur due to unforeseen factors. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 working days.
HOW TO ORDER
Once you have ordered and paid for your products you will receive an e-mail from Audio Pro with a receipt confirming your online payment and details of your order and delivery. Make sure you enter a correct e-mail when placing your order.
By ordering Products from the Audio Pro shop, you warrant that:
– You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
– You are at least 18 years old; and
– You are resident in one of the above countries and you are ordering the Products from one of these countries.
You will receive an email confirmation/receipt of your order shortly after placing an order. The order confirmation is also your VAT receipt. If you have any enquiry regarding your order you can contact us either via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Telephone +46(0)42 370280. If we are unable to fulfil your order due to availability or any other difficulty you will be refunded for the unavailable item. Each product purchased is sold subject to its product description.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
Although we aim to keep the website as up-to-date as possible, the information (including product descriptions) may not always reflect its exact position at point of order.
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this website at any given time and /or remove or edit any materials or content from this website. Note that availability, conditions, dates and prices may change from time to time and that we expect you to check those prior to making a purchase.
If you are not completely satisfied with your order we will be happy to offer an exchange product.
We will make every reasonable effort to deliver the products ordered within the delivery timeframe. However, if we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered, or there is a delay in processing the order, we will notify you as soon as possible explaining the situation and if need be offer a choice of an alternative or eventually to re-credit your account for the amount involved. The refund will be made within 30 days of order. We will notify you of such action via email to the address given on your order form.
Placing an order at the Audio Pro webshop means that you agree to the terms & conditions stated here.
Please print or save a copy of these Terms & Condition and your receipt for online payment and details of order and delivery, in case you need to contact us with any questions. If you notice that any of the nformation e-mailed to you is incorrect, please contact us a.s.a.p. for correction.
All prices are inclusive all applicable taxes and fees. We do not offer any VAT refunds for orders placed online. We try to make sure that all our prices on our website are accurate but we are only human so errors may occur. If we discover any error, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option to reconfirm the order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, the order will be treated as cancelled. If you cancel and have already paid for the products, you will get a full refund.
– The price of any Products will be as quoted in the Audio Pro shop from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
– These prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs, which can be added to the total amount.
– Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you an Order
– We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you an Order Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognized by you as a mis-pricing.
– Payment for all Products must be made prior to order processing. We are under no obligation to deliver the Products until we have received payment from you.
Audio Pro accepts payment by VISA / Mastercard / American Express. Credit card payment is made with our partner Stripe Inc, one of the largest companies for online payment. All transactions are encrypted and 100% secure. We will also soon accept PayPal payments.
– Although we endeavor to ensure the availability of the Products shown in the Audio Pro shop, we cannot guarantee that all of the Products will be in stock when you place your order. If we are unable to process or execute your order, we shall contact you:
– to offer you an equivalent Product(s) in terms of quality and price which you may decide to accept or reject; or
– notify you that we are unable to fulfill the order.
– If you reject our offer of an alternative Product or we are unable to fulfill the order we shall have no further liability to you unless we have already taken payment for the Product(s), in which case we shall refund payments already taken from you for the relevant Product(s).
– Your order will be fulfilled without undue delay and by the delivery date set out in the Order Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, within 30 days of the date of the Order Confirmation. If it is not possible to deliver the Product within the delivery period indicated, we shall refund you the paid purchase price on request.
This is only for products purchased in the Audio Pro webshop. If you want to withdraw from your purchase you have 14 days to do so without any given reason. The period is calculated from the date when the product is in your possession. If you ordered more than one product the date is calculated from when the last product is in your possession. For returns, please contact us on email@example.com. Please keep your order details, order number and receipt for all return issues.
We recommended that you save your original packaging materials. Use only original packaging materials and cartons when you return a product. With original packaging means internal package material, 4-colour giftbox carton and the brown shipping carton.
If you want to return the goods purchased in the online shop, send it directly to:
Audio Pro AB, Garnisonsgatan 52, 254 66 Helsingborg, Sweden
Note that all return shipping fees are at your expense. Use only original packaging when returning product. Please contact us in all matters of returns previous you returning the products. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your product doesn’t arrive in good condition when we send it to you Audio Pro will take full responsibility. If you return a product, you are responsible. The products will be at your risk from the day you (or anyone nominated by you) receive(s) the products.
We pay back immediately (within 30 days). If you paid by credit card, your credit card will be credited the amount on the card.
REFUSAL OF TRANSACTION
We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from this website whether or not that product has been sold, removing or editing any materials or content, refusing to process a transaction or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
Note that you will not be charged for forthcoming items until the items are actually sent out to you.
Ordered goods that are not picked up will be charged with the shipping fees both ways.
For all products purchased on our webshop we offer a 2 years warranty. This does not include refurbished products. On refurbished products the warranty is 1 year. Note that products purchased from our retailers might have local terms regarding warranty.
REPAIR & SERVICE
This is only for products purchased in the Audio Pro webshop.
Please contact us on email@example.com
If there is anything you are not happy with or something we can do better, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Audio Pro shop and all the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright, trade mark, database rights and other such intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. Information on this website, including text, images and sound, may not – unless expressly permitted – be copied, reproduced, modified or stored in any way. To change the content of these web pages is illegal. Violations will be prosecuted.
– You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
– Using the Audio Pro shop does not give you permission to link to it or to use any of the trade marks, designs, get-up and/or logos contained within it.
– Audio Pro shop and all logos on the Site are business names and marks which are the property of Audio Pro AB, Sweden.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
DISPUTES / CONSUMER PROTECTION
As a customer, you always have the rights set forth in the Consumer Agency’s rules. We always try to resolve the row. problems with the customer in the best way. If you are not satisfied, you can contact the Consumer Complaints, ARN. We follow always ARN’s recommendation.
Audio Pro may need to change its data processing policy from time to time to keep up with the ways in which we collect, use, transfer, store and/or delete personal data. If policy changes are made, which would materially and adversely affect the privacy of individuals to whom this policy applies, we will endeavor to give notice of such changes to all individuals concerned.
• We reserve the right to change without notice the prices and specifications.
• We reserve the right to misprints and to take goods out of stock. If an item is temporarily out of stock, a message for delivery.
• Orders despatched only in Sweden at the moment.
• People under 18 who wish to order a product must obtain the consent of a guardian.
• By sending the order to us you are deemed to have read and accepted our terms of sale.
• For individual consumers shall otherwise Act (2000: 274) on distance contracts and home sales and Consumer (1990.932) as amended.